Wednesday 2 January 2013

Australia Day 5

 (Sydney)Early in the morning,we rush to Blue Mountains to see THREE SISTER.I doubt that you will thinks that is a monuments but haha...it's not.It's a mountain!!Haha...ok let the photos do the talking....
 
You can sit the Skyway to see the Three Sister,sit the railway(it's the steepest railway in the world),enjoy the walkway&sit the cableway back to the top of the mountains.

 Three Sister(See properly& you will see the face of the 3 sister)
 
Skyway

Welcome to Blue Mountains National Park




 
After lunch,we went to Gordon Falls Reserve.I didnt take any photo of the Gordon Falls because the falls almost going to dry.If I take the photo of the falls I think you will ask me where is the water!!


 
This was my last night in Sydney.It was a memorable night.We went to the Habourside which was near to my hotel to witness the fireworks.The fireworks was awesome&beautiful!!Really love it so much!!

Actually I wanted to upload the video of the fireworks but dont know what's wrong with my computer&cannot upload.Sorry...
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Natalie Coco
 
Follow me on instagram @nataliecoco
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment